Search found 7 matches

by I&R_Digital
Mon Aug 24, 2026 1:41 pm
Forum: Issues, bugs, etc.
Topic: FAILED TO OPEN FILE FOR OUTPUT: INVALID VIDEO SIZE
Replies: 10
Views: 70471

Re: FAILED TO OPEN FILE FOR OUTPUT: INVALID VIDEO SIZE

Yea, i tought it could be something with codecs, it's always something with them :D
like i said, frames export works, so there is a way around it: merge frames as image sequence in third party software.
but it still takes a lot of additional time and disk space to merge, for example, 6 sequences in ...
by I&R_Digital
Wed Aug 12, 2026 10:31 am
Forum: Issues, bugs, etc.
Topic: FAILED TO OPEN FILE FOR OUTPUT: INVALID VIDEO SIZE
Replies: 10
Views: 70471

Re: FAILED TO OPEN FILE FOR OUTPUT: INVALID VIDEO SIZE

you mean like not full screen? i did it just now, same message.
i did it provisionally, maybe there is some methodology?
i tried other options than super resolution, only one available is zoom, and it is the same with it
like i said, frames are exported in selected folder, preview works, just ...
by I&R_Digital
Mon Aug 10, 2026 11:31 am
Forum: Issues, bugs, etc.
Topic: FAILED TO OPEN FILE FOR OUTPUT: INVALID VIDEO SIZE
Replies: 10
Views: 70471

Re: FAILED TO OPEN FILE FOR OUTPUT: INVALID VIDEO SIZE

we didn't tried that before, but it is same issue
ccvideoprob.jpg
ccvideoprob.jpg (267.12 KiB) Viewed 14812 times
by I&R_Digital
Fri Jul 31, 2026 12:43 pm
Forum: Questions
Topic: Subsampling by volume density?
Replies: 5
Views: 34777

Re: Subsampling by volume density?

Yes, thank you, space function is working excellently for this issue.
it took few attempts to get it right, but it's a relatively fast process, and it reduces oversaturated spots.
by I&R_Digital
Fri Jul 31, 2026 12:38 pm
Forum: Issues, bugs, etc.
Topic: FAILED TO OPEN FILE FOR OUTPUT: INVALID VIDEO SIZE
Replies: 10
Views: 70471

Re: FAILED TO OPEN FILE FOR OUTPUT: INVALID VIDEO SIZE

hi, I would also like to bump this, we get same message.
video cloud compare.jpg
Preview is working ok, Export frames is working also, but when you click Render, that message apperas
we tried with MOV and other video formats, same message.

frames can be exported and processed in third party ...
by I&R_Digital
Thu Feb 19, 2026 7:39 pm
Forum: Questions
Topic: Subsampling by volume density?
Replies: 5
Views: 34777

Re: Subsampling by volume density?

Hi Daniel, thanks for suggestion.
after tinkering with space settings I've got relatively satisfactory result regarding visibility and size.
volume/surface density didn't drop much as a result, even tough file size did. i was hoping to leave (in above example) lower half of densities untouched, and ...
by I&R_Digital
Wed Feb 18, 2026 7:24 pm
Forum: Questions
Topic: Subsampling by volume density?
Replies: 5
Views: 34777

Subsampling by volume density?

Hi, we are new here, and before anything wanted to thank CC crew for all the joy of using it, and all the pain it saved us.
we were using it for a few years, mostly on projects in our previous shipyard which we tried to solve with Reverse Engineering.
anyhow, we have new company and would like to ...