disaply error and problem using CC in fullscreen

If you are allergic to bug trackers, you can post here any remarks, issues and potential bugs you encounter
flaenen

disaply error and problem using CC in fullscreen

Postby flaenen » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:58 am

Hello, I have switched CloudCompare in fullscreen on Windows 10, and now the menus do not respond anymore when I click on them.
Before switching to fullscreen, I already experienced weird display (I had to place the mouse pointer below the menus to be able to click on them).
I tried reinstalling the software, or installing an older version, the 2.8, but it stays in fullscreen mode.
Any help would be appreciated.

daniel
Site Admin

Re: disaply error and problem using CC in fullscreen

Postby daniel » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:29 am

To leave fullscreen mode, you can use F9 or F11 (it depends on which mode you used).

And I experienced the weird bug you described on a Windows 7 compter with the latest Intel driver... Sadly I couldn't understand where the problem was coming from. What is your configuration?
Daniel, CloudCompare admin

flaenen

Postby flaenen » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:43 pm

Thank you. Indeed I can exit the fullscreen mode with the F9 or F11 keys.

But still the same problem : the menu bar is hidden by the title bar. I can click on the menu item from below, guessing their position, but still...
I have Windows 10, a Dell computer, I think I also have the latest intel drivers.

daniel
Site Admin

Postby daniel » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:31 am

Yep, same error on the computer with Intel chipset on my side. I'll have to investigate this...
Daniel, CloudCompare admin

Return to “Issues, bugs, etc.”