Facet plugin

For any question about plugins!
matknaak

Facet plugin

Post by matknaak »

Hi,

within the Facet plugin is a Stereogram window within which you can tick to "Show families color".
I do not understand what these colors represent. Is there a way to match these colors with the color scheme used to scale the SF (e.g. Dip directions)?

cheers

mat
matknaak

Re: Facet plugin

Post by matknaak »

Hi again,

I forgot to add - the "families colors" in the Stereogram work and match with the generated facet colors, but if I use the steroplot straight on the SF (dip direction) of the points from the point cloud, the colors don't match. So the question is, is it possible to change the colors for the families and therefore change the colors of the facets according to the color scheme used for dip direction?
Also, it is always a bit of try and error to find the best settings to generate "good" facets, and I appreciate that this largely depends on what one needs to achive. But usually, even with the best and cleanest cloud, there is allways some small facets and facets with large RMS which I like to filter. As far as I am aware this is not possible right now, but it would be very usefull to be able to filter the facets by the existing attributes including dip, dipdirection, surface, RMS etc.

thanks a lot for all your efforts

cheers

mat