Executing Ransac From Command Line

For any question about plugins!
BAKHTAWAR

Executing Ransac From Command Line

Post by BAKHTAWAR »

Hi !
I'm in need of executing Ransac plugin from commandLine ,To do so what are the modifications needed in the code , Can you guide me with this .
Will be great favor. Thanks
daniel
Site Admin

Re: Executing Ransac From Command Line

Post by daniel »

One 'simply' has to implement the 'registerCommands' method an create the dedicated ccCommandLineInterface::Command class.

Registering the command is very easy (see how it is done by the qLASFWFIO plugin).

The hardest part is of course to develop the dedicated 'command' object. There are many examples in the ccCommandLineCommands header file of the CloudCompare project. You should choose one that has a similar behavior.

You may also have to refactor the plugin code a little so as to be able to call the main process either on the entities currently loaded in the DB tree (for the GUI version) or on the clouds loaded via the command line. In effect it should consist in extracting the biggest part of the code so that your command and the existing qRansacSD::doAction methods rely on the same method with a few differences before and after (if possible ;).

If you setup something on a github fork, I should be able to help you.
Daniel, CloudCompare admin