Algorithm

Feel free to ask any question here
Navyadubey

Re: Algorithm

Post by Navyadubey »

Dear Sir,
Thank you, I found different GUIs of CC, what if I want to make a new GUI how to link that GUI with the project features.
And an error flash is there while building the project in QT " error: No rule to make target 'all'. Stop. "
I am also very confused regarding the versions of QT creator and Visual Studio.
It will be really helpful if you could tell me which version of the software is compatible & appropriate to use.
daniel
Site Admin

Post by daniel »

UI files (that you can create with Qt Designer) are automatically added to the project when you run CMake (when you click on 'Generate') if they are in the 'ui_templates' folder.

And for your Qt Creator issue, I can't tell as I don't use it. I just know that several users use it successfully.
Daniel, CloudCompare admin
Navyadubey

Post by Navyadubey »

Dear Sir,
I am unable to view the icons in some inside dialogue boxes like rasterize dialogue box and translation and rotation dialogue box and I can only find the icons which are there in mainwindow, So could you please tell me where to locate all these icons.
daniel
Site Admin

Post by daniel »

Most icons are in the same folder and they are listed in a Qt 'resource' file (.qrc) that is referenced by the dialogs. Qt Designer can help you find everything easily.

The plugins have generally their own icons and resource file.
Daniel, CloudCompare admin