Cross compiling issue. Include files for qt missing.

For user feedback or tutorials
oddvardm

Cross compiling issue. Include files for qt missing.

Post by oddvardm »

Hi,

Brand new user here. I want to use CC in processing LIDAR data for power line classification tasks. I have an startup issue with using gcc (Cygwin/Minggw) when Cmake (VC++ 2017) failes with:

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error CMake Error at C:/PX4/toolchain/cygwin64/lib/cmake/Qt5Core/Qt5CoreConfig.cmake:27 (message):
The imported target "Qt5::Core" references the file

"C:/PX4/toolchain/cygwin64/include/qt5/"

but this file does not exist.

What package should I install (Cygwin install) that will fix issue? There is a lot of packages in Cygwin and if someone hava a cookbook on this I will be a happy camper.

Merry XMas everybody :-)
oddvardm

Re: Cross compiling issue. Include files for qt missing.

Post by oddvardm »

I was able to solve this issue. I added the Mingw64 build in VC++ (2017) and followed info here https://github.com/orlp/dev-on-windows/ ... C--&-MSYS2 . The gcc are now used on Linux and Windows. Good to have the same compiler on both platforms.

Remark: To get it working I had to tell CMake where to find Qt. Follow directions here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/156 ... on-windows

O.
oddvardm

Re: Cross compiling issue. Include files for qt missing.

Post by oddvardm »

Ok. Update folks.

We survived the santa attack 2020. I was sitting in front of the fireplace armed with a shotgun awaiting santa. He did not show up. Thank god for that.

I started from scratch again.
1. Reloaded CloadCompare from Git.
2. Set the CMAKE_PREFIX_INSTALL_DIR in CMakeList.tx (as described in earlyer post).
3. Opened the 2017 VC++
4. Added the Mingw64 build target
5. Started the CMake -> Generate
6. Opened the cmake-gui.exe app
7. Set the source folder & the build folder
NOTE: The build folder is in my home dir.
8. Checked the Grouped box & now I am good.