Importing files prompt issues

Feel free to ask any question here
abrownperth

Importing files prompt issues

Post by abrownperth »

Hi all,

I've come across this issue a number of times and it is fairly frustrating. I sometimes need to load in multiple topographic tiles and often or not the first file results in issues with the Global shift/scale pop up window and for one topo set the pop up related to removing NaN points.

There is no way that i can see to just say load all the files, yes to everything just do it. I end up having to leave my enter key held down on a different computer to get it to just load everything in.

Is there a better way to do this? I thought about just merging all the files together but they're raster grids so I assumed that would not be suitable in this case.

kind regards,

Andrew
daniel
Site Admin

Re: Importing files prompt issues

Post by daniel »

Interesting case... I rarely import rasters to say the truth. I'll have to look at this.
Daniel, CloudCompare admin
AndrewPerth

Re: Importing files prompt issues

Post by AndrewPerth »

Thanks Daniel, I actually mentioned the NAN point issue previously (i also forgot my old account name/password but did find it eventually). Definitely the biggest issue with loading data at the moment. One other thought would be whether would it be possible to wait until all of the files are loaded before adjusting the X and Y values in order to get the optimum adjustment?